Saturday, April 4, 2009

Firms in Macon

After four years of living in such a small city, I was unaware of the various advertising firms that are here. I always thought about moving to a bigger city, or more active part of Macon after college, to pursue a career in advertising. After surfing the Internet, I found over twenty advertising firms outside of news media. I had no idea that there were that many. Although that is not a lot, it is more than I thought I would ever find in Macon.
I will be searching for more opportunities in nearby towns, just to see what else is offered. If I have no luck with a good paying position, which also allows me to use my creativity to its fullest, I will make my way back to Orlando Florida, where I am sure there is something that I can do. I will be researching opportunities in that city soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment