Saturday, April 18, 2009

Sports Advertising and sales

I have a strong desire to work in advertising, and because I have not yet completed all of my courses, I still have none, or very little experience in the world of advertising. I have composed a job search in the Georgia area on advertising coordination positions. As a result, sports advertising and sales came up. There were a ton of positions with this title, and after clicking on a link, and reading description of CV Marketing and Associates INC. I got really excited. They mentioned that they work with many companies, entertainment giants and sports teams. I never gave much thought about working in this area, I have only had visions of working with consumer products, and companies who make consumer products. I have never imagined working on promoting a person as a product. Seeing this job opportunity has opened my eyes to a new option. I am not sure how interested I really am in this area thus far, but it has definitely ignited a new option. I will be investigating this area of advertising further.

www.cvmarketinginc.com

No comments:

Post a Comment